E-learning has taken the educational world by storm in recent times. It implies that the traditional classroom system must be re-oriented to adapt to this change.
But this does not mean that the traditional system is redundant. It only means that e-learning can supplement the traditional class rooms like K-12 system and can provide educational opportunities for those cases where traditional learning is difficult due to reasons of cost or time and location constraints.
Traditional K-12 set up not only shine besides e-learning services but also accept e-learning themselves by offering their own e-learning courses.
K-12 systems have advantages in offering e-learning services: They have a well established reputation, have extensive educational material and have wide experience in the educational market.
If you are running an educational institution and have not explored e-learning, time is ripe to think about it. Here are some benefits of e-learning:
- Earn new sources of income: By offering e-learning courses, don’t worry that they will hurt the traditional sources of income. E-learning addresses the needs of a different class of learners who don’t have access to class rooms for various reasons like time or money constraints.
- Low investment: E-learning courses involve much less investment than full blown classroom programs. You can reach a worldwide audience at fraction of the cost to furnish a single classroom. Cost per student is much lower in case of e-learning.
- You have existing advantages: As a well established school, you have advantages in pedagogy, the art of dealing with and teaching students. Skills for creating e-learning course, managing students and uploading content can be taught in minimal time.
- Lots of competition: Education sector has become a competitive market and there are small and big players in every niche. If you don’t join the band wagon, someone else will take your place. If you don’t start in time, potential students will feel you are lagging behind.
- It supplements traditional system: e-learning can supplement traditional systems by providing extra help for students, especially bright ones and to offer quizzes and tests, complementing class room lectures.
You should hire the one of the best K-12 e-learning companies in India to implement e-learning in their curriculum and take the advantages offered by this system.