These days, there is a strong need for offshore e-learning development. This is because of the growing popularity noticed in technology aided learning in today’s highly competitive world. To cater to this increasing demand, there have emerged numerous elearning production companies which after close interaction have understood the facets and it is this association which is regarded to be e-learning development’s very backbone.
E-learning off-shoring benefits
- L&D Managers are freed towards spending a good amount of time developing insightful based contents, including having efforts diverted towards development of employees.
- Precious training budgets are saved in the process, since e-learning development companies are known to have the resources for creating powerful e-learning contents.
- Flexible modality related to e-learning solutions from outsourcing companies can provide the business with the freedom towards selecting the best available payment options that suit them.
Knowing the different cost modalities and their benefits
- Retainer modality: It works perfectly for those clients, whose projects needs special attention. Hence, the dedicated sources are required to work closely with clients to serve their needs. Since the resources are outsourced, a good amount of saved on the infrastructure that otherwise would have to be provided to them.
- Material and time modality: It works perfectly with clients having changing shifting priorities, timelines or requirements. Clients who are introduced to e-learning for the first time and yet are to grasp the details would find it to work well. Seamless modality is present, where frequent discussions are held along with drafts and approvals. The gradual development process is not likely to affect timeless and are kept flexible.
- Fixed cost modality: It works perfectly with clients capable to have their requirements properly assessed. Also, the expected learning outcome and scope is well understood and communicated. Projects which run for specific time period, having defined learner set and does not anticipate any major change in specifications find it useful. As the client’s needs can be properly assessed, the engagement mode works within the agreed parameters of outcome, quality and time.
Service engagement options are an absolute necessity for catering to variety of clients and their differing needs.