Offshore elearning and mobile education is fast becoming the growing needs of today. The reason is because people of all ages and business establishments have adopted modern technology and using it towards their improvement and to achieve immense success.
Benefits derived from e-learning off-shoring
- Saves on precious money, since the professional’s boast of having the necessary resources for creating those impactful e-learning and mobile education applications.
- This frees the managers and employees to have more free time for creating that insightful base content and have efforts diverted towards development of the employees.
- Flexible modality involved in creation of e-learning solutions, especially with the outsourcing companies offers organizations with the opportunity to select the very best payment choice that suits their needs.
- Material and time modality
- Fixed cost modality
Advantages from fixed cost modality
- Such modality of engagement tends to work well especially with clients who are able to assess their specific needs. Moreover, having immense experience and exposure in the domain, the professionals can better understand the expected outcome and scope of learning, also they are in a much better position to communicate properly and in a timely manner.
- It tends to work for those projects which are said to run for a particular duration, has defined learner set, expecting in such specifications, no major change.
- As the clients requirements could be properly assesses, such engagement mode tends to work within the agreed parameters related to outcome, quality and time.
- The mode does work perfectly for both short and long term projects, unless the client is not expecting undergoing any major change.
- If any impactful change is not iced, then it is essential to carry out fresh assessment and prepare the proposals accordingly.
Advantages of material and time modality
- Such modality of engagement tends to work perfectly with those clients facing shifting priorities and timelines or changing requirements.
- Client s being new to mobile education and elearning, not still having grasped the details, working on it, can find it to be really useful.
- It is regarded to be a seamless modality, with work proceeding frequent discussion, approvals and drafts.
- The gradual development process is said not to affect the timelines that are kept flexible.
- If any kind of changes are made, the overall workings with regards of the learning expectations and development process are not impacted.
Hence, getting to understand the advantages of elearning and mobile education options can help organizations to benefit from its implementation.